- A Minute to Learn It – Before You Borrow
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Understand Your Loans
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Manage Your Spending
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Plan to Repay
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Avoid Default
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Finances: A Priority
- Loan Entrance Counseling Summary
- How do I apply for a graduate assistantship?
- What is a graduate fellowship?
- I can’t afford to make payments on my undergraduate loans while attending graduate school. What should I do?
- How can I find out who my lender and servicer are for my undergraduate loans?
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete an entrance counseling session again?
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete a new Master Promissory Note (MPN)?
- What is the difference between a Federal Direct Unsubsidized loan and a Grad PLUS loan?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself for repaying my loans?
- I am thinking about borrowing from my 401k to pay for my graduate school education. Is this a good idea?
- I am thinking about using a Home Equity Loan to pay for my graduate school education. Is this a good idea?
- I am trying to decide if I should rent or buy a home?
- What type of insurance do I need for life, disability, etc?